Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Thank you all for your well wishes

Good Morning everyone and happy Wednesday to all, what a great pleasure it is to be back in my own surroundings, as many of you know I've being in the hospital it's being a very tough week, and still will have to undergo more testing to make the final diagnoses, but I'm staying strong and my faith grows more each day, I wan to take this opportunity to thank all my friends for all the nice notes and well wishes, they really mean a lot to me, Thank you.

I also want to than all my followers from my fan page http://tinyurl.com/ol4chf on my return I was very happy to see that I've reached over 100 fans, Thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

As I'm looking out my office window and I see the sun starting to pick thru the clouds what a beautiful sight, what a Blessing to be able to enjoy this beautiful sight, take care everyone and stay in touch.

God Bless,
Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment