Thursday, August 6, 2009

Crazy wednesday

Good Morning everyone, happy Thursday to all, missed you all yesterday, spent the day at Baptist Hospital, Happy to be back home, crazy day at that hospital I have never seeing a hospital so full in my life, but a friend just reminded me that we had a full moon and a eclipse all in the same day, LOL

Today I will be posting some new beautiful Hats that were finished on Tuesday night, but I was gone all day yesterday so I will post them today.

I was also informed today that Etsy is making some very positive changes within the next few day's, looking forward to them, I really enjoy all the wonderful crafter's on Etsy, I really enjoy the site.

Thank you for reading my Blog have a wonderful day.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah we'll see. Etsy is always promising something but they dont always deliver.

    ReplyDelete