Friday, July 17, 2009

Designing & Making Dolls Hats

Someone wrote to me and ask me how I got started with the Dolls Hats, and here is the answer, I've always had a passion for Dolls, I've being a collector for many years, about Ten years ago I started making small hats for favors and shortly after realized that they fitted my Dolls, so I started creating beautiful hats all handmade for my Doll Collection and for friends Dolls, and a friend said you should bring this passion for Doll Crafting into the world by making your hats available to all the Doll Collectors out there, and here I am, first I started selling my hats on 50sdollsdesigns, recently I opened my little Shop on my Etsy shop 50sdollsdesigns, which I learned by taking the Rock Star Classes from Jannelle Elms, and most recently Bonanzle which I learned from Donna at YoYo Cottage, I have had lots of help from friends along the way, Thank God for Good Friends & Customers.

Thank you for taking the time to read my Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment